So, you're engaged and planning the big day! But wait... where do you even start? And how do you know if you're picking the right vendors for you and your fiancé? Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing vendors:
1. Do they have experience? This is probably the most important factor to consider. You want someone who has planned events before and knows what they're doing! Ask to see their portfolio or ask for referrals from past clients.
2. Do they understand your vision? Every couple is different, so you want to make sure your wedding vendor understands the kind of wedding you're envisioning. Be sure to communicate specifics about what you want (and don't want) on your big day.
3. Do they have a good relationship with other vendors? Your wedding vendors should have good relationships with other vendors in the industry, as this can help save you time and money. They should also be able to give you honest recommendations on which vendors are worth their salt.
4. Are they organized and detail-oriented? Planning a wedding is no small feat - there are a million little details to keep track of! Make sure your vendor is organized and detail-oriented, so nothing falls through the cracks.
5. Are they fun to work with? This one is important! You'll be speaking a lot of time with your wedding vendors, so you want to make sure they're someone you enjoy being around. Make sure you click before signing on the dotted line!